Zoho Reports is an online reporting and business intelligence service that helps users easily analyze their business data, and create insightful reports and dashboards for informed decision-making. It is designed to help users to easily create and share powerful reports in minutes, with no IT help.
With Zoho Reports users can:
- Upload Any Data – Securely upload spreadsheets and other tabular data (like CSV, TSV, XLS and HTML files). Or add data directly using a ‘Spreadsheet-like’ interface.
- Push data from any application – Push data from hosted or in-house (behind firewall) business applications and databases for reporting and analysis.
- Visual Analysis – Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with easy drag-and-drop interface… no IT help required!
- Wide range of Reporting components – Use a wide variety of charts, pivot tables and tabular view components to build insightful reports and dashboards.
- Collaborative Analysis – Develop reports together with their colleagues. Share with each other for better decision making.
- Embed Reports Anywhere – Embed their reports and dashboards across Websites, Blogs and Applications for wider consumption.
- Query with SQL – Create powerful and flexible reports with SQL Queries written in any database dialect/syntax you know.
- Highly Secure – Governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for a secure encrypted connection
Zoho Reports Features
BI Platform features
- Administration via Web Interface
- Live Connection to External Data
- Snapshot of External Data
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- ETL Scheduler
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- Cloudera Hadoop
- Hortonworks Hadoop
- IBM Netezza
- HP Vertica
- Google Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Pixel Perfect reports
- Customizable dashboards
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
- Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Dedicated iOS Application
- Dedicated Android Application
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile