Description for Dell PowerEdge R430 1URack Chassis Up to 4x 3.5″ HDDs, Intel Xeon E5-2620v4, 16GB RAM RDIMM, 2400T/s, Single Rank, 2 x 300GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps | R430
Peak 2-socket performance in a compact package
Delivering peak 2-socket performance to space-constrained data centers, the PowerEdge R430 is a short-depth (24″) entry rack server. It is an excellent fit for a wide range of workloads, including:
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Web serving
- Infrastructure scale-out
- Surveillance and site security
The R430 is also highly attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
Deliver peak performance
Drive powerful performance across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family, with up to 22 cores per processor. Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots that allow you to grow memory capacity over time
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and draws up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Up to 10 high-IOPS 2.5″ hard drives and two PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
|Harness the data explosion with scalable internal storage capacity, and flexibly adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering. As you grow, ensure a high level of protection for your virtualized workloads with hypervisor redundancy through Dell’s innovative Failsafe Hypervisor.
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with systems management features that automate your PowerEdge server lifecycle management tasks.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROI by automating OS deployment, server configuration and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively by monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.
Transform your data center. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future.Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware across your data center. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for the following technologies, and many more:
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.
Dell PowerEdge R430 1URack Chassis Up to 4x 3.5″ HDDs
Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 (2.1GHz, 20MB Cache, 8GT/s QPI, Turbo, 8Core/16 Threads) 85W
16GB RDIMM, 2400T/s, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
2 x 300GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive,3.5in HYB CARR
PERC H330 Integrated RAID Controller
Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 550W
Sliding Ready Rack Rails with Cable Management Arm
Broadcom 5720 Quad Port 1Gb Network Card
3Yr Basic Warranty – Next Business Day (Emerging Only)
Specifications for Dell PowerEdge R430 1URack Chassis Up to 4x 3.5″ HDDs, Intel Xeon E5-2620v4, 16GB RAM RDIMM, 2400T/s, Single Rank, 2 x 300GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps | R430
- 12 February, 2020
- 27.10 Kg
- 48.10 cm x 37.10 cm x 35.10 cm