Jedox is an integrated software platform that is used to create Business Intelligence and Performance Management solutions for systematic data analysis. Its core is a multi-dimensional in-memory OLAP server that has been especially designed for planning, analysis, reporting, and data consolidation. Apart from covering business intelligence applications, e.g. OLAP analyses, reports, and dashboards, it also includes the option to create corporate performance Management solutions, such as what – if analysis, demand planning, simulation, budgeting, financial planning, and balanced scorecards.
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Web Interface
- Live Connection to External Data
- In-memory data model
- OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- ETL Capability
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Customizable dashboards
- Report Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Predictive modeling
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Report Versioning
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
- Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Integration with R or other statistical packages
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Role-Based Security Model
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
- Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Dedicated iOS Application
- Dedicated Android Application
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile