Peopleqlik #1 Payroll Software in Pakistan is providing the best payroll solution for every type and for every size of organization. But handling the payroll involves processing a large amount of personal data associated with your employees, including names, addresses, bank account details, social security numbers and salary information. This is all sensitive information, which the law demands to protect you from accidents, misuse, damage and eye detection.
Peopleqlik #1 Payroll Software in Pakistan
Requirement For Data Security
Protection Regulation you to implement technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data you hold. These measures may include, for example:
- Secure workstations, servers and storage space
- Encryption protocols
- Specific security policies
- Confidentiality clauses to establish best practices for data protection
The general data protection services requires some data security assurance for security purposes which are the following:
- Document the personal data you have.
- If possible, minimize the amount of data.
- Review and edit the Privacy Notice if necessary.
- Control access to payroll using appropriate security measures.
- Compliance with security and related data rights, such as the right to access personal data.
- Appoint a data protection officer.
Protecting Your Payroll Data
- Manage access to the payroll system
Restrict to only the required staff. Use the timeout feature to allow employees to log out of the system after being disabled. Please. Separate Duties Within the Payroll Team – If possible, at least two people should manage the payroll process. This can help avoid conflicts of interest and minimize the risk of fraud.
- Use the peer review and / or approval process frequently
this helps correct the data input and changes. Only make real payments with the appropriate authorization.
- Run and review payroll control reports such as system access, new recipients, commenters, new bank accounts, and more. This can help identify potential issues and quickly uncover any discrepancies, such as input time errors, payroll rates and other statistics, or fraud.
- Implement a data retention policy and ensure payroll operators comply with it.
- Classify data according to sensitivity and agree on encryption, migration, and more.
Permanently use and update security measures such as firewalls, anti-viruses, and patches.
- Backup If someone plays a payroll in your business, create a backup plan for someone who isn’t available. For example, your business accountant can provide an emergency.