Caught in an ERP lawsuit? We help plaintiffs and defendants prepare for trial.
As an attorney or organization preparing for trial or investigating the feasibility of trial, Erpisto’s independent team of experts will prove invaluable. We are called upon to investigate the feasibility of litigation, provide witness testimony and build
background reporting for some of the industry’s highest-profile ERP lawsuits. We have worked with organizations ranging from multi-billion dollar conglomerations, to law firms (boutique and large) and State Attorney General Offices.
Finding the Right Team
For a thorough and objective examination of evidence, attorneys and organizations rely on our proprietary PERFECT Assessment™ Methodology. With extensive vendor and implementation experience, our team thrives on helping attorneys and legal teams prepare for litigation, mediation or arbitration.
Eric Kimberling, Founder and Managing Partner of Erpisto, has worked on some of the industry’s highest-profile and highest-value ERP lawsuits, including Lyons Magnus, Inc. v. Fujitsu America, Inc.; Partner Services, Inc. v. Avanade; Kathy Pishghadamian v. Nicor Gas; Flotek Industries, Inc. v. CD Group, Inc.; Midwest Tape LLC v. ESR Associates, Inc,; Waste Management v. SAP; and Whaley Food Service Repairs v. Epicor to name a few.
What We Deliver
- Identification of discovery and fact-finding needs to help build as strong of a case as possible
- Review and analysis of case documentation
- Leveraging benchmark research and experience to come to conclusions
- Development of expert reports, findings and conclusions
- Provision of deposition and trial testimony including arbitration, mediation and jury cases
Allegations that we address include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fraud and misrepresentation
- Breach of contract
- “Off-the-shelf” ERP software and capabilities
- Undefined roles and poorly executed responsibilities (as related to the internal project team, VAR, ERP vendor, ERP consultant or system integrator)
- Lack of skills and competencies
- Poor project management
- Poor benefits realization
- Poor implementation planning, resourcing and budgeting
- Errors in customization
- Errors in integration
- ERP failure
- Operational disruption or loss related to the ERP system
Why Work With Us
- As an independent ERP consulting firm, we have selection and implementation experience with more than 200 ERP vendors. Our team has hands-on implementation experience with more than 300 ERP projects.
- We have more than 85 employees, 25 contractors and 10 offices worldwide.
- We have the expertise to handle complex, multi-country cases with team-based approach.
- Our firm is not tied to a single law firm or software vendor, allowing us to focus on all types of clients and industries.
- We are experienced in account management.
- We know how to provide the right level of communication to give the client a feeling of confidence but not interfere with their workload.
- Our wide breadth of resources provides expertise beyond a single expert, which is cost-effective for clients. We have multiple experts available for provision of reports, depositions and testimonies.
- We have the ability to scale for complex and fast-moving cases.
- We have been published and cited in 100’s of articles and publications. We also regularly speak at industry events to share implementation best practices.