Description for Dell PowerEdge T40 Server, BTX Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA | PowerEdge-T40
T40, 3.5″ Chassis with up to 3 Hard Drives, Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W), 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive no Graphics, 8x DVD+/-RW 9.5mm Optical Disk Drive, European Power Cord 220V
Your foundational, entry-level server
Invest wisely for your small business
The dependable Dell EMC PowerEdge T40 server and Dell EMC support team will simplify your everyday small business challenges.
- Count on Dell EMC reliable support with a one-year standard next business day hardware warranty or select up to a 5 year standard warranty.
- Control your data and data access on-site.
- Manage expenses by avoiding unknown public cloud processing and storage costs.
- Trust the Dell EMC assured supply chain.
Efficiently support your small business with foundational features
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T40 efficiently supports your day-to-day operations so you can focus on your business.
- Work more efficiently with improved performance due to a 25% faster data transfer speed, a faster CPU speed, and a 27% faster turbo speed with the Intel® Xeon® E-2224G processor.*
- Share more with team members and customers with 50% increase in on-site data storage.*
- Place your tower conveniently with a 23% smaller design.*
- Easily consolidate, store, and share files on-site.
Specifications for Dell PowerEdge T40 Server, BTX Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA | PowerEdge-T40
- 25 February, 2021
- 11.00 Kg
- 47.00 cm x 49.00 cm x 34.01 cm
- 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA
- 11 Kilograms
- 50.8 x 30.48 x 7.62 cm;
- Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz,
- 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4,